- Stainless steel exterior and enamel interior with coved corners for easy cleaning
- 50/50 dependent doors with double pane thermal tempered glass
- Accepts five(5) 18’’ X 26’’ standard full-size baking pans left to right or front to back
- Solid-state digital controller with Cook ‘n‘ Hold feature
- Temperature ranges from 150°F to 500°F
- Interior oven light(s) standard
- 46,000 BTU’s per oven capacity
- Features broil function and steam injection for humidity control during the cooking process
- Two speed-fan with adjustable cooldown mode
- Five(5) nickel-plated oven racks on 13-position rack guide
- Door interlock switch(s) automatically turns fan and burner off when the doors are opened
- Electronic spark ignition with an automatic pilot system with safety shut off
- 3/4’’ NPT rear gas connection and regulator
- Natural or Propane models available
- Nema 5-15 plug for controller
- Dimensions: 38 1/5" W x 48 3/5" D x 69" H
- Oven Interior Size: 29" W x 31 1/2 D x 24" H
- Shelves: 10
- Rack Guides: 26
Gas Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Weight: 1050 lbs
- Ovens: 2
- Total BTU Input / HR: 92,000
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
By offering free shipping to restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, hotels, caterers and schools, we can ensure our clients get the most bang for their buck. Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside. You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
In today’s fast-paced world, we believe in making commercial kitchen supply solutions easy and straightforward. With multiple regional quick-ship warehouses, we are built to exceed your delivery expectations.
- We utilize Multiple Regional Quick Ship Warehouses to ship fast and professionally.
- We work to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- Regional Freight is usually the delivery method for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping is valid only on shipments to the continental US (lower 48 states).
Caster Installation ($179)
- We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze.
- We deliver your order with casters pre-installed so ther is not need for you to try and lift a 500 lb unit up off the crate and then crawl under and install casters.
- Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached.
- You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.