Use the Atosa CSTEA-3 3 Well Electric Steam Table to keep your food piping hot on your serving line. Made from 18-gauge stainless steel, this powerful warming and holding unit provides unbeatable durability and product life. This steam table holds 12" x 20" pans full of pasta, meat, and other delicious food while its die-stamped openings ensure easy loading and unloading. Designed with (3) 8-inch wells, this steam table is fully insulated by fiberglass and each well has an indicator light that indicates both power on and element heating. For optimum heating versatility, each well is independently controlled by an infinite switch knob.
- 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- 3 fully insulated wells
- Sides and bottom of wells insulated by fiberglass, 8" deep
- Stainless steel die-stamped opening 12" x 20" with raised lip
- Structure makes it easy to keep well clean
- Easy to load and unload food pans
- Individual infinite switch controls temperature of each well
- Each well has indicator light that shows power on and element heating
- Two type heat elements: 500 watt and 750 watt per well
- Mechanical guards on switches
- 4 stainless steel legs with adjustable feet
- 7" wide x 1/2" thick poly cutting board with stainless steel support shelf and brackets
- Certifications: ETL sanitation; ETL US & Canada, Energy Star
- Dimensions: 44 1/8" x 29 1/2" x 33 1/2"
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
- Bonus: Free 1 Year Warranty Extension
By offering free shipping to restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, hotels, caterers and schools, we can ensure our clients get the most bang for their buck. We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze. Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached. You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
In today’s fast-paced world, we believe in making commercial kitchen supply solutions easy and straightforward. With twelve regional quick-ship warehouses, we are built to exceed your delivery expectations. At Summit Restaurant Supply, we are raising the bar of what it means to order online.
- We utilize our Regional 12 Quick Ship Warehouses to ship fast and have stock available locally.
- Orders typically ship within one business day of order placement.
- We work to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- Regional Freight is usually the delivery method for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping is valid only on shipments to the continental US (lower 48 states).
Roll-In Ready Caster Installation ($149)
- We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze.
- We deliver your order with casters installed for easy roll-in
- Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached.
- You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.