- Innovative rounded design and no sharp edges or visible screws
- Chrome-plated ground and lapped slide rod
- Lapped cast iron slide rod bushing
- Vulcanized rubber stops on the carriage
- Removable support cover for thickness gauge plate
- Stainless steel slice deflector with snap-on bayonet fitting
- Stainless steel screws and fittings
- Bottom cover for accessing electrical Components
- Changeover electronic circuit 110-220-380 V single and three-phase
- Built-in sharpening tool with bottom protection
- Aluminum knobs
- Aluminum telescopic feet with rubber base
- Stainless steel pushbuttons with IP67 protection rating
- Maintenance tool kit and demo CD
- 48 mm distance between blade and motor
- Operation: Vertical feed
- Construction: Polished, anodized aluminum alloy
- Knife: 14"(350mm) One-piece, chromium-plated 100Cr6 forged carbon steel blade.
- Sharpener: Built-in, removable two stone dual-action.
- Slice thickness: Infinitely variable up to 1 3/16”
- Motor: 0.50 hp (370W), belt-driven, air-cooled.
- Electrical: 120V AC, 60Hz, 1.55 Amp.
- Plug & Cord: Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT AWG 18, 6’4” long.
- Warranty: 1-year parts & labor
By offering free shipping to restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, hotels, caterers and schools, we can ensure our clients get the most bang for their buck. We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze. Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached. You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
In today’s fast-paced world, we believe in making commercial kitchen supply solutions easy and straightforward. With twelve regional quick-ship warehouses, we are built to exceed your delivery expectations. At Summit Restaurant Supply, we are raising the bar of what it means to order online.
- We utilize our Regional 12 Quick Ship Warehouses to ship fast and have stock available locally.
- Orders typically ship within one business day of order placement.
- We work to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- Regional Freight is usually the delivery method for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping is valid only on shipments to the continental US (lower 48 states).
Roll-In Ready Caster Installation ($149)
- We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze.
- We deliver your order with casters installed for easy roll-in
- Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached.
- You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.