- 12" medium-to-heavy-duty slicer, made in Italy
- Compact yet sturdy, ideal for heavy-duty use in a limited counter space
- Rounded, edgeless design, increased blade and machine body gap, easy for breakdown for a fast and effective cleaning
- Zero blade exposure due to a permanent blade rim guard and a carriage lockout to prevent exposed blade edge when the carriage and blade guard is removed for cleaning purposes
- No voltage release prevents inadvertent reactivation after a power outage
- Safety hand guard mounted to the carriage
- The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut.
- The hopper features an exclusive heavy-duty plastic protection to keep the operator’s hand at a safe distance from the blade while operating the slicer
- Operation: Gravity feed
- Construction: Polished, anodized aluminum alloy
- Knife: One piece, hollow ground, tempered, chromium plated carbon steel blade
- Sharpener: Built-in, removable two stone dual action
- Slice thickness: Infinitely variable up to 1/2”
- Motor: 0.33 hp (245W), up to 0.5 Hp peak, belt-driven, fan cooled
- Electrical: 120V AC, 60Hz, 1.8 Amp. (220V, 50Hz available on request).
- Plug & Cord: Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT AWG 18, 6’4” long
- Switch: Rotary on/off with indicator light
- Warranty: 1-year parts & labor
By offering free shipping to restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, hotels, caterers and schools, we can ensure our clients get the most bang for their buck. We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze. Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached. You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
In today’s fast-paced world, we believe in making commercial kitchen supply solutions easy and straightforward. With twelve regional quick-ship warehouses, we are built to exceed your delivery expectations. At Summit Restaurant Supply, we are raising the bar of what it means to order online.
- We utilize our Regional 12 Quick Ship Warehouses to ship fast and have stock available locally.
- Orders typically ship within one business day of order placement.
- We work to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- Regional Freight is usually the delivery method for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping is valid only on shipments to the continental US (lower 48 states).
Roll-In Ready Caster Installation ($149)
- We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze.
- We deliver your order with casters installed for easy roll-in
- Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached.
- You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.