- 14” high-quality, heavy-duty straight-feed cooked meat slicer, made in Italy
- ½ Hp motor, red finish
- Designed for precision slicing of all kinds of cooked and cured meats
- Fitted with a double-feed carriage with a double articulating clamping arm holding any product firmly in place
- Rounded, edgeless design, increased blade and machine body gap, easy for breakdown for a fast and effective cleaning
- Zero blade exposure to prevent injuries when cleaning
- “Top” version provides even higher durability in terms of reduced maintenance costs:
- Knobs, handle, dials and feet in aluminum
- Complete stainless steel drive shaft assembly
- No voltage release prevents inadvertent reactivation after a power outage
- A fully sealed and waterproof, IP 67 switch, with stainless steel on/off buttons
- Operation: Vertical feed
- Construction: Polished, anodized aluminum alloy
- Knife 350: 14" (350mm) Polished, anodized aluminum alloy
- Sharpener: Built-in, removable two stone dual action
- Slice thickness: Infinitely variable up to 1 and 3/16"
- Motor: 0.50 hp (410W), belt-driven, air-cooled
- Electrical: 120V AC, 60Hz, 1.55 Amp
- Plug & Cord: Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT AWG 18, 6’4” long
- Warranty: 1-year parts & labor
By offering free shipping to restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, hotels, caterers and schools, we can ensure our clients get the most bang for their buck. We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze. Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached. You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
In today’s fast-paced world, we believe in making commercial kitchen supply solutions easy and straightforward. With twelve regional quick-ship warehouses, we are built to exceed your delivery expectations. At Summit Restaurant Supply, we are raising the bar of what it means to order online.
- We utilize our Regional 12 Quick Ship Warehouses to ship fast and have stock available locally.
- Orders typically ship within one business day of order placement.
- We work to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- Regional Freight is usually the delivery method for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping is valid only on shipments to the continental US (lower 48 states).
Roll-In Ready Caster Installation ($149)
- We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze.
- We deliver your order with casters installed for easy roll-in
- Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached.
- You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.