- 12" entry slicer, the most compact in the market, made in Italy
- 1/4 Hp motor
- Anodized aluminum alloy construction
- Easy to carry for catering needs
- Safety hand guard mounted to the carriage.
- Increased blade and machine body gap, easy breakdown for a fast and effective cleaning
- A safety cover is placed under the motor and the electrical components.
- The hopper features an exclusive heavy duty plastic protection to keep the operator’s hand at a safe distance from the blade while operating the slicer.
- Operation: Gravity feed
- Construction: Polished, anodized aluminum alloy
- Knife: One-piece, chromium-plated 100Cr6 forged carbon steel blade
- Sharpener: Built-in, removable two stone dual action
- Slice thickness: Infinitely variable up to 1/2”
- Motor: 0.33 hp (245W), up to 0.5 Hp peak, belt-driven, fan-cooled
- Electrical: 120V AC, 60Hz, 1.8A (220V, 50Hz available on request)
- Plug & Cord: Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT AWG 18, 6’4” long.
- Switch: On/Off button
- Warranty: 1-year parts & labor
By offering free shipping to restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, hotels, caterers and schools, we can ensure our clients get the most bang for their buck. We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze. Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached. You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
In today’s fast-paced world, we believe in making commercial kitchen supply solutions easy and straightforward. With twelve regional quick-ship warehouses, we are built to exceed your delivery expectations. At Summit Restaurant Supply, we are raising the bar of what it means to order online.
- We utilize our Regional 12 Quick Ship Warehouses to ship fast and have stock available locally.
- Orders typically ship within one business day of order placement.
- We work to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- Regional Freight is usually the delivery method for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping is valid only on shipments to the continental US (lower 48 states).
Roll-In Ready Caster Installation ($149)
- We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze.
- We deliver your order with casters installed for easy roll-in
- Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached.
- You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.