- One-piece sanitary polished and anodized aluminum construction
- Widest cutting capacity in a compact footprint
- Low-profile, ergonomic design with an extremely smooth carriage motion
- ½ Hp heavy-duty motor for continuous service and higher torque for cheese slicing
- Stainless steel controls, IP67 dustproof and waterproof rating
- Dual-stage cam system allows precise, thin and thick slicing
- Complete stainless steel drive shaft assembly
- Built-in sharpener for perfect results and safety - unlike remote devices
- Waterproof from above
- Increased gap between the blade and machine body
- One-piece carriage with seamless, see-through handguard
- Improved blade guard removal system
- Zero blade exposure to prevent injuries when cleaning
- Tilt-carriage with zero blade exposure
- Permanent blade rim guard covering the non-slicing portion of the blade edge
- Lift lever to easily and safely clean under the slicer (factory-installed option)
- Overload protection
- Certified to the new NSF ANSI 8 2010 standard
- Operation: Gravity feed.
- Construction: Polished, anodized aluminum alloy.
- Knife: One-piece, chromium-plated 100Cr6 forged carbon steel blade.
- Sharpener: Built-in, removable, two stone dual-action.
- Slice thickness: Infinitely variable up to 13/16”
- Motor: 1/2 hp (410 W), fan-cooled.
- Electrical: 120V AC, 60Hz, 3.4A (220V, 50Hz available on request).
- Plug & Cord: Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT 18 AWG, 6’4” long cord.
- Switch: IP 67 controls with stainless steel on/off buttons.
- Warranty: 1-year parts & labor
By offering free shipping to restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, hotels, caterers and schools, we can ensure our clients get the most bang for their buck. We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze. Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached. You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
In today’s fast-paced world, we believe in making commercial kitchen supply solutions easy and straightforward. With twelve regional quick-ship warehouses, we are built to exceed your delivery expectations. At Summit Restaurant Supply, we are raising the bar of what it means to order online.
- We utilize our Regional 12 Quick Ship Warehouses to ship fast and have stock available locally.
- Orders typically ship within one business day of order placement.
- We work to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- Regional Freight is usually the delivery method for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping is valid only on shipments to the continental US (lower 48 states).
Roll-In Ready Caster Installation ($149)
- We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze.
- We deliver your order with casters installed for easy roll-in
- Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached.
- You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.