- 13" automatic, variable speed slicer, made in Italy
- Designed for repeatable slicing requiring limited attendance, maximizing the productivity of kitchen labor
- Convenient 10-speed dial control
- Special end weight and adjustable vertical product fence to provide stability and advance products evenly.
- Carriage release system for manual operation
- Rounded edgeless design, increased blade, and machine body gap, easy breakdown for a fast and effective cleaning
- The inner blade cover ensures a perfectly aligned cut. No waste when cutting the same product at different times
- No voltage release prevents inadvertent reactivation after a power outage
- Zero blade exposure to avoid injuries when cleaning
- The sharpener assembly is made entirely from aluminum, no plastic presence that may break with heavy use is utilized.
- The tie rod assembly and all external screws are made of stainless steel for longer life.
- The slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for a smoother operation.
- The high-quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating.
- The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut.
- A safety cover is placed under the motor and the electrical components.
- The hopper features an exclusive heavy-duty plastic protection to keep the operator’s hand at a safe distance from the blade while operating the slicer.
A permanently-mounted knife ring guard covers the non-cutting side of the blade.
Over-current and no-volt release protection
- Easy to clean aluminum alloy construction does not crack or stain.
- The screws are stainless steel and resist wear and oxidation.
- The carriage and the center plate are quickly removable without tools.
- Exceptionally easy and roomy access to the back of the blade.
- Operation: Gravity feed
- Construction: Polished, anodized aluminum alloy
- Knife: One-piece, chromium-plated 100Cr6 forged carbon steel blade
- Sharpener: Built-in, removable, two store dual-action
- Slice thickness: Infinitely variable up to 13/16”
- Motor: 1/2 hp (410 W), fan-cooled
- Electrical: 120V AC, 60Hz, 3.4A (220V, 50Hz available on request)
- Plug & Cord: Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT 18 AWG, 6’4” long cord
- Switch: Two (2) electronic keypads with on/off buttons
- Warranty: 1-year parts & labor
By offering free shipping to restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, hotels, caterers and schools, we can ensure our clients get the most bang for their buck. We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze. Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached. You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
In today’s fast-paced world, we believe in making commercial kitchen supply solutions easy and straightforward. With twelve regional quick-ship warehouses, we are built to exceed your delivery expectations. At Summit Restaurant Supply, we are raising the bar of what it means to order online.
- We utilize our Regional 12 Quick Ship Warehouses to ship fast and have stock available locally.
- Orders typically ship within one business day of order placement.
- We work to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- Regional Freight is usually the delivery method for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping is valid only on shipments to the continental US (lower 48 states).
Roll-In Ready Caster Installation ($149)
- We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze.
- We deliver your order with casters installed for easy roll-in
- Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached.
- You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.