The Sirman Palladio is a heavy-duty commercial slicer that can cut all meats cured and fresh and all cheeses. It is the perfect deli/market slicer and our staff pick.
- Rounded design, no sharp edges, and visible screws
- Chrome plated and ground slide rod
- Lapped cast iron slide rod bushing
- Vulcanized rubber stops on the carriage.
- Enclosed and sealed belt pulley.
- The sharpener assembly is made entirely from aluminum, no plastic presence that may break with heavy use is utilized.
- The tie rod assembly and all external screws are made of stainless steel for longer life.
- 49.5 mm distance between blade and motor.
- 35° blade inclination
- Cut Size: 0-30mm
- The slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for a smoother operation.
- The high-quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating.
- The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut.
- The hopper features an exclusive heavy-duty plastic protection to keep the operator’s hand at a safe distance from the blade while operating the slicer.
- A permanently-mounted knife ring guard covers the non-cutting side of the blade.
- The carriage and the center plate are quickly removable without tools.
- Exceptionally easy and roomy access to the back of the blade.
- Operation: Gravity feed
- Construction: Polished, anodized aluminum alloy
- Knife: One-piece, chromium-plated 100Cr6 forged carbon steel blade
- Sharpener: Built-in, removable, two store dual action
- Slice thickness: Infinitely variable up to 13/16”
- Motor: 1/2 hp (410 W), fan cooled
- Electrical: 120V AC, 60Hz, 3.4A (220V, 50Hz available on request)
- Plug & Cord: Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT 18 AWG, 6’4” long cord
- Switch: Rotary on/off with indicator light
- Warranty: 1-year parts & labor
By offering free shipping to restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, hotels, caterers and schools, we can ensure our clients get the most bang for their buck. We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze. Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached. You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
In today’s fast-paced world, we believe in making commercial kitchen supply solutions easy and straightforward. With twelve regional quick-ship warehouses, we are built to exceed your delivery expectations. At Summit Restaurant Supply, we are raising the bar of what it means to order online.
- We utilize our Regional 12 Quick Ship Warehouses to ship fast and have stock available locally.
- Orders typically ship within one business day of order placement.
- We work to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- Regional Freight is usually the delivery method for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping is valid only on shipments to the continental US (lower 48 states).
Roll-In Ready Caster Installation ($149)
- We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze.
- We deliver your order with casters installed for easy roll-in
- Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached.
- You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.