- 10" meat slicer, made in Italy
- 1/4 Hp motor
- Lightweight and compact space-saving design, easy to carry for catering needs
- The greatest cutting capacity for its class
- Fan-cooled motor to avoid overheating
- Permanent blade rim guard
- Safety hand guard mounted to the carriage
- Increased blade and machine body gap, easy for breakdown for a fast and effective cleaning
- The slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for a smoother operation.
- The high-quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating.
- The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut.
- A safety cover is placed under the motor and the electrical components.
- The hopper features an exclusive heavy-duty plastic protection to keep the operator’s hand at a safe distance from the blade while operating the slicer.
- Easy to clean aluminum alloy construction does not crack or stain.
- The carriage and the center plate are quickly removable without tools.
- Operation: Gravity feed
- Construction: Superior die-cast aluminum construction
- Knife: One-piece, chromium-plated 100Cr6 forged carbon steel blade
- Sharpener: Built-in, removable two stone dual action
- Slice thickness: Infinitely variable up to 1/2”
- Motor: 0.25 hp (185W), belt-driven, air-cooled.
- Electrical: 120V AC, 60Hz, 1.55 Amp.
- Plug & Cord: Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT AWG 18, 6’4” long.
- Warranty: 1-year parts & labor
- Bonus: Free 1 Year Warranty Extension
By offering free shipping to restaurants, liquor stores, grocery stores, hotels, caterers and schools, we can ensure our clients get the most bang for their buck. We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze. Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached. You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
In today’s fast-paced world, we believe in making commercial kitchen supply solutions easy and straightforward. With twelve regional quick-ship warehouses, we are built to exceed your delivery expectations. At Summit Restaurant Supply, we are raising the bar of what it means to order online.
- We utilize our Regional 12 Quick Ship Warehouses to ship fast and have stock available locally.
- Orders typically ship within one business day of order placement.
- We work to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- Regional Freight is usually the delivery method for Free Shipping.
- Free Shipping is valid only on shipments to the continental US (lower 48 states).
Roll-In Ready Caster Installation ($149)
- We also provide a unique Roll-In Ready Service that makes unloading and installing your purchases a breeze.
- We deliver your order with casters installed for easy roll-in
- Our delivery partner will deliver your purchased unit off the truck and onto the curbside with castors attached.
- You’ll then have the opportunity to inspect the unit and confirm everything is in order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.